Info about registration
Registration to the conference and abstract submission are two separate processes for the EOU2019 conference.
Registration fees cover the welcome reception on Monday (26th August), attendance of scientific programme, conference materials, coffee and lunch on conference days, final-evening get-together and a field excursion on Thursday (29th August). During registration you are required to choose which one of the excursions (if any) you wish to join.
Early-bird registration (registrations between 15th March and 14th June)
- Regular – €300
- Reduced fee – €160, available for:
- Students BSc/MSc/PhD (proof of student status will need to be presented at the registration)
- Participants from lower income European countries as listed here.
- Participants from outside Europe, from countries listed within low/ lower middle/upper middle income classes in the World Bank classification
- Accompanying person – 100 Euro (includes: welcome reception, final-evening get-together and field excursion)
Please note that the number of reduced fee participants is limited to 150 and will be allocated based on order of registration. After this number is hit all participants will have to pay the regular registration fee, so early registration is advisable.
Late registration (registration after 31st May and before 31st July)
- Regular – €400
- Reduced fee – €260
- Accompanying person – 150 Euro (includes: welcome reception, final-evening get-together and field excursion)
Cancellation of registration must be made in writing (email) to the Congress Office (Ms. Dora Domsa, [email protected]) posted before 1 July 2019. No fees will be refunded after this date. A processing fee of EUR 50 will be deducted from all refunds.
Accommodation in Hotel Universitas
Cluj offers lots of possibilities for accommodation. If you intend to share a room with others, note the following opportunity: During registration you will be able to book a room in the Hotel Universitas (€22/night/room). 100 rooms are pre-booked in this hotel for conference participants and will be allocated in sequence of reservations. Each room is equipped with three single beds. Please, only consider this option if you intend to share a room with at least one other registered participant. Rooms can be reserved only for the whole conference period (5 nights). Details on reservation policy can be found below. Otherwise, please reserve your own accommodation (please see Accommodation for information).